KAMPUNGINGGRISCEC – Apakah kamu baru saja menerima kemunduran atau sedang mengalami kasus serius di hari yang sedang kamu jalani. Inilah kata-kata motivasi penyemangat dari tokoh dunia. Kata-kata memiliki kekuatan untuk memotivasi kita dan membantu kita untuk hidup lebih terarah.
Masing-masing dari kita memiliki area kehidupan yang ingin kita tingkatkan, dan ada kutipan dan kata-kata bijak yang hampir selalu dapat ditemukan untuk memotivasi dan menginspirasi kita di area yang berbeda ini.
Saat kita berusaha untuk tumbuh dan meningkatkan diri kita sendiri, penting untuk memilih kata-kata yang kita ucapkan kepada diri kita sendiri dengan hati-hati.
Kutipan inspirasi dan motivasi dapat membantu kita menciptakan pandangan positif tentang kehidupan dan pekerjaan saat kita sangat membutuhkannya.
Mereka melakukannya dengan memanfaatkan kekuatan berpikir positif . Membingkai ulang otak kita untuk berpikir positif adalah langkah kunci dalam menjalani kehidupan yang bahagia dan sukses.
Kata-kata Motivasi Penyemangat
Mungkin kamu sedang menghadapi kerugian , waktu yang sulit di tempat kerja, atau hanya mencoba untuk melewati bola kurva yang telah dilemparkan oleh pandemi kepada kamu. Inilah kata-kata motivasi penyemangat dari tokoh dunia yang bisa kamu gunakan.
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” —Bill Bradley
- “Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose.” —Frank Tyger
- “A man’s worth is no greater than his ambitions.” —Marcus Aurelius
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.” —Tony Robbins
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” —Muhammad Ali
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Here I am . . . wanting to accomplish something and completely forgetting it must all end—that there is such a thing as death.” —Leo Tolstoy
- “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.” —David Joseph Schwartz
- “Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.” —Roy T. Bennett
- “Believing in yourself is not for you; it’s for every person who has touched your life in a significant way and for every person your life will touch the same way five minutes from now, or five centuries from now.” —Jaye Miller
- “Clarity precedes success.” —Robin Sharma
- “A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.” —Steve Maraboli
- “Clarity affords focus.” —Thomas Leonard
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller
- “Self-confidence is the memory of success.” —David Storey
- “Without self-confidence, we are as babes in the cradle.” —Virginia Woolf
- “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” —Haile Gebrselassie
- “Commitment is an act, not a word.” —Jean-Paul Sartre
- “Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead.” —Bette Davis
- “I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.” —Nadia Comaneci
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” —Winston Churchill
- “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” —Maya Angelou
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear—not absence of fear.” —Mark Twain
- “Failures are made only by those who fail to dare, not by those who dare to fail.” —Lester B. Pearson
- “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behind your dreams.” —Josh Hinds
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino
- “A vow is fixed and unalterable determination to do a thing when such a determination is related to something noble which can only uplift the man who makes the resolve.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal—a commitment to excellence—that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” —Mario Andretti
- “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” —Sabrina Bryan
- “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive, and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” —Tommy Hilfiger
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” —Jack Welch
Baca Juga: Caption Motivasi Instagram Menarik dalam Bahasa Inggris
Baca Juga: Kata Bijak Bahasa Inggris Paling Populer
Leave a Reply