Ketika sedang menjalani hidup, tentunya kamu akan dihadapkan dengan berbagai rintangan sebagai wujud dari cobaan.
Baik yang sukar dihadapi maupun yang mudah dilewati. Hal ini akan membuat kamu merasa terpuruk dalam kesedihan dan membutuhkan motivasi.
Motivasi bisa kamu dapatkan dari mana saja dan dari siapa saja seperti kerabat dekat, sahabat, hingga keluarga. Namun tidak ada salahnya jika kamu mengetahui kata-kata motivasi bahasa Inggris yang inspiratif.
Hidup memberi banyak momen, baik itu indah atau buruk. Perjalanan hidup mungkin tidak menjadi lebih mudah seiring bertambahnya usia. Kata-kata bijak Bahasa Inggris dan artinya tentang kehidupan akan membuat hidup jadi lebih bermakna.
Kata-kata bijak Bahasa Inggris dan artinya tentang kehidupan juga bisa menjadi dorongan semangat saat sedang terpuruk. Yuk simak beberapa kata-kata motivasi bahasa Inggris.
Kata Motivasi untuk Menjadikan Hidup Lebih Baik
- Do your best at every opportunity tahat you have.
- If opportunity does not come to you, then create it.
- When you want to give up, look at back and then see how far you have climbed to reach your goal.
- If the plan doesnt work, change the plan but never the goal.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- You do not need to be great to start something. Do it now and do not ever put off because the chance may not come twice.
- Never lost hope, because it is the key to achieve all your dreams
- If we never try, we will never know
- Struggle that you do today is the single way to build a better future
- Your biggest weakness is when you give up and your greatest power is when you try one more time.
Kata Motivasi untuk Diri Sendiri
- “Love yourself instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.”
- “So many people who love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t.”
- It’s an immpossibility to be perfect but it’s possible to do the best.”
- “Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.”
- “We have certainly created man in the best of stature.”
- “Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.” – Jerry Corsten
- “Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
- “If you live for people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection.”
- “I am mine before I am ever anyone else’s.” – Nayyirah Waheed
- “You’re your’s yourself not theirs or anyone else.“(Kamu adalah milikmu, kepunyaanmu, bukan milik mereka atau lainnya)
Kata Motivasi untuk Ilmu
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t forget;beautiful sunsets needs cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Today I will do what others don’t. So tomorrow I can do what others can’t.”
- “Slow progress is better than no progress.”
- “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
- “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.” – Confucius
- “Success isn’t given it’s earned.”
- “Better late than never.”
- “Study now be proud later.”
- “Work hard in silence. Success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “Where focus goes energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
- “We will never know the real answer before we try.”
- “Your life is as good as your mindset.”
- “Sometimes life doesn’t give you what you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve so much more.”
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
- “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” – Winnie The Pooh
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” – Sean Patrick Flanery
- “Your life isn’t your’s If you always care what others think.”
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Ceolho
- “Never regret a day in your life; good days give happiness, bad days give experiences, worst day give lessons, and best day give memories.”
- “Love, it could make you sad.It could even make you lonely sometimes. But that love can also make you happier than you’ll ever be.” – Fruit Basket
- “Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.”
- “Loving someone doesn’t need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, it’s not called ‘Love’.” – Darrel H
- “When you know why you like someone, it’s a crush. When you have no reason or explanation, it’s love.”
- “True love doesn’t have a happy ending. It doesn’t have an ending at all.”
- “Love is when imperfection being perfection.”
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop.” – H L Mencken
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If someone takes responsibility without force, that is love.” -Radhanath Swami